My favorite application

07.44

Hello friends, welcome back to my blog, maybe all of you is curious about the title. Maybe you guys asking what android apps that I like? There are a lot of apps right, such as Playstore, BBM, Whatsapp, Line, Instagram and many more. Of course we all have application that we like the most. The first application that I like is playstore. Haha, why playstore? Maybe you guys are asking why I choose this application. I like playstore because in this application we can find another application to be downloaded with ease and free.

The second application is BBM. Socialmedia lovers must have this application. You guys definitely have this application, am I right?. Hahaha. Now a days this application can be called as socialmedia king. Why it is called so? Because BBM give easiness in communicate or socialize with another user. Not only that, with BBM now we can communicate face to face with video call feature, if we miss someone we can use this feature to call and see their face.

The third is Instagram. Instagram now has become trend among teenager. For you who like selfie this application is the place to share your selfie with your friends or follower. Or if you have a beautiful picture, or you want to promote your products, you can just share it in Instagram.

I think that’s all I can share with you, I hope this article can be useful to you and myself, thank you for your attention

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe