2 objects which became my best friend

07.18

Assalamualaikum Wr.Wb

before i narrate about 2 objects which became my best friend . i'm sorry beforehand, if the use of words or spelling in english still exists error.
Now I will tell you about two things that will always bring me wherever I go. The object certainly mean a lot to me. and everyone is not the same as what they always carry.

if you ask me about the two objects, clocks and wallets is the answer. I always carry a clock wherever I go, because the clock as a reminder of the time. certainly very meaningful if the clock is in the hands of my, if not, then I'll forget with time.

the second is the wallet. wallet is a place to store money atm debit card, and ll. each of us go surely we will always take him. with wallet it easy for me to save money that I carry include atm cards, sim, and etc. wallet size is not too large, simple, making it easy to carry around.

but the basic thing that should always I take it is a smartphone. without their smartphone this life feels empty. in addition to humans, the smartphone also now become like a friend of his own. may be practically close friends. with a smartphone I can do an activity such as social media, chat, video calls and much more.

I hope this article can make the reader entertained.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe