My Dream

05.13

Hello, ladies and gentlemen
I will tell you about the reasson why i choose the faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences
At first, I actually entered in the computer system first choice.

I choose this study major because This is my great opportunity to develop my potential on the computer system. The potential may be a work that certainly will be used in the future. in modern times, as now, there are still many people who do not know how to use a computer. 

My dream is to have a company engaged in the field of IT such as facebook, google, and microsoft. I really like playing on the computer, especially in the development of applications, networks, and developers. My hobby is being a good hacker can certainly help people. I also really like to develop applications on the smartphone, for example when we slow smartphone would make us upset, and I'm trying to create or develop software on the smartphone to become faster and more stable. 

problem I faced is when I did not come from a special school on the computer, I come from man 2 fillial pontianak, shared computer science is not enough to make me an IT expert. I learned the purpose of IT is to become a highly proficient in the IT field. I wanted to be one who can make a robot, was a programmer for future progress Indonesia. studied at the department of computer systems that make me an expert in IT.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe