10 year later

05.43

Assalamualaikum wr wb
Best wishes for us, Alhamdulillah in this article I will tell about “ A letter to your younger self and 10-years-later self”
Alhamdulillah through many and long process, finally I’ve been accepted to Tanjungpura University, Faculty of Math and Science, Computer System Study Major. I choose Computer System Study Major because employment for now has using technology such as computer and many more. So InsyaAllah for the future it will be easy for me to work in company based on information system (IT). Graduated with summa cum laude already become goals for any college students especially me. Computer System is Study Major that made the alumnus become beneficial to others. 

Nowadays, there are many college students and students are using computer to search for information with internet. For the next 10 years InsyaAllah I will graduated as Bachelor. I already have plan for the next 10 years that is I can make more employments so the unemployment will be easy to find job. Businessman is my goals and I’ll make sure that I can be businessman for the next 10 years. Becoming businessman that work based on technology 10 years I think enough to send my parents to do Hajj in Mecca. That is my plan for the next ten years I hope it will come true Amin.
Actually there are more things that I can tell you but according to the time, I think this is enough, I hope it will be useful to you. I’m sorry if there is a mistake.
Assalamualaikum wr.wb

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe