Favorite Places I’ve Travelled

07.14


Assalamualaikumwr.wb
First of all, I would like to say sorry for my lateness, because I’ve been busy this week and lack of internet in here.
In this article I would like to discuss about my favorite places that I’ve travelled. Maybe all of you have favorite places to travel and that places are good for vacation. For me, one of my favorite place is PasirPanjang beach. It is located on Singkawang. 

Why PasirPanjang beach? You must be asking why I choose PasirPanjang as one of my favorite place, What is special of PasirPanjang. For me PasirPanjang is mainstay when holiday coming. Besides for having fun, PasirPanjang can be a place to refresh our mind after study hard and taking exam. The beauty ofPasirPanjang is the beach with white sands and coconut tree  around the beach. PasirPanjang is also the first destination for tourist from Pontianak and other region. 

Many students come to PasirPanjang to spent their Holiday time instead of being at home all day. Actually, there is many place that I like but, I can only tell you a few story of it. I think that’s enough from me about favorite places I’ve travelled, I hope this article will be useful for you. I’m sorry if there is something wrong about my article. Assalamualaikum we. Wb


Don’t forget to read the next article, See You :)

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe